Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finally a new post

At last there is new entry in my blog after so many months of inactivity. Feeling very stressed with tutorials and tests piling up daily on my schedule(which explains my inactivity in this blog). Just finished my two CAs recently which is FACC and CACC. This two paper is a killer. Most importantly. our CACC lecturer really sets papers very hard. However, I really find it challenging while doing his paper which makes it so quite enjoying(weird of me).

Recently just went to the pre-ITP briefing last Wednesday. The briefing is not boring at all with all the jokes and laughs while the speaker briefed on the ITP/ As expected, there is all the usual stuff during the briefing, calling students to be punctual and be polite and respectful towards colleagues and supervisor. Blah Blah. However, the most stupid part of this briefing is to write a letter to our placement company telling them what we study in our course.

I felt reall angry and frustrated these few days because of the school's decision to let me do the ITP in SP itself. Why can't they just find a company for me. Is it because I am a handicapped and they find it a nuisance to find me an external company? If this is so, this is really fucked up(but this is the reality of life anyway). The reason that I enrolled in a polytechnic is to experience what it feels like stepping out to society and work and not just stationed at a fixed place to learn what is required in the working world.

For those of you reading my blog, can you please advice me on what I should do for this dilemma. Should I accept the school's offer and do the ITP at school or should I insist on them finding an external company for me? Please say your advice in my tagboard

No comments: