Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Holidays are boring :(

Rotting at home and doing nothing is really a torture for me. However, I finally went outside of my home to go out with friends and watch movie and went to see a few wheelchairs that I can consider purchasing.

Last wed, had my very first experience of watching a 3D movie in theatres. Wanted to watch Gamer first but the movie is M18 which means that seehong cannot watch the movie as he haven't reached the legal age. Decided to settle on the movie G-force. I felt that the 3D effects are quite real and it really makes you feel that you are in the movie itself. Overall, the movie is quite enjoyable. However, the only thing I do not like the movie is the absence of subtitles which makes me not able to understand some of the sentences spoken by the characters.

Last friday, went to SPD to see a few wheelchairs to decide which wheelchair to purchase and know which is the most affordable wheelchair available. Decided to settle on a wheelchair which enables me to wheel myself and use the motorised wheelchair function at the same time. Decided to meet at some other time to know the price of the wheelchair and the price of the current wheelchair installed with the motor.

The rest of the week is spent on working in my auntie's workplace and do some double entry work. Really felt tired for the first time which working in her workplace as I had do not have any first hand experience working in a company. But I had to admit that I learnt a lot of things while working in her workplace and really lets me know what is the experience of working in a company.

I am so puzzled and I faced a difficult decision as to whether to continue working on her company this coming weekend as I really want to take a rest and not stress myself out while in holiday mood(I know that's an excuse) or to just stay at home and rot all day. PS: To all my readers, can give me some advice on this issue. Thanks!!!!

Just received my results this morning. The results are within my expectations and I really hope that I can get better results next semster and try worker for my upcoming modules.

Got to go now and continue rotting. Haha. Bye :)

No comments: