Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sentosa event rocks

The MST exam has finally ended and it is a really frustrating and traumatic week for me because all the papers are so difficult and it really sucks when you have to guess the answers when doing MCQ. And the final thing is although I did balance my balance sheet in FACC, but hell did I make a careless mistake. Really sucks when you have balanced but you are wrong because you have made a stupid and redundant mistake. Shall not harp too much on the MST papers because when you mentioned it, it really makes me so pissed.

Last paper is Thursday, after the cost accounting paper, we stayed back to discuss the sentosa outing on friday. Been really excited about this outing because this is officially our first outing since stepping into Singapore Polytechnic. But too bad a few of my classmates did not otherwise it will be very good. Decided on who brings what and what food to bring and what time to meet up.

Reached Sentosa really late aroud 12pm because I initially said that I am going to Sentosa around 10 to 11 smth but turned up really late for the outing, Sorry guys :(. Anyway, started eating all the sumptous food there. It really tasted nice especially the beehoon. Thank Sutra's Mum for cooking. After that played "Truth or Dare" with my classmates. Pearlyn talking a tree and zhenyu flirting with a fugl statue. Haha really very fun playing with them. While the others played soccer and resting on the beach, I chatted with some of my classmates.

Went home around 4 something and fetched my niece back home with my brother.

Note to DAC 06: All of you have really been great to organize this outing. This really made me more bonded with my class and I never regret going for this outing. You guys really gives me a sense of belonging to this class(so mushy but it is really true) and final words to all of you. You guys rocks big time!!! Really hope that every semester will have such a outing for all of us. Sounded really greedy. HAHA

No comments: